Checking Account in Foreign Currency
Bank Confidence’s checking account in foreign currency is a type of product that allows moving foreign currency both for international remittances and for receipts and cashing checks.
These receipts can be originated from hotel suggestions and touristic packages sold to foreigners traveling to the USA.
Types of account: Outgoing and Incoming.
● Tourism agencies and suppliers and providers of touristic services;
● Companies that manage credit cards for international use’
● Transporting companies that are resident, settled or that have headquarters abroad.
● Exchange brokers and dealers;
● Companies that implement and develop projects in the energy sector;
● Public administration institutions or companies that are authorized by the Brazilian Central Bank.
● The Brazilian Company of Postage and Telegrams;
● Insurance and reinsurance companies and insurance brokers;
● International institutions, embassies and foreign delegations.
● Convenience, security and speed in operations;
● A team specialized in providing guidance to the client with respect to the operation of this type of product;
● Protection from currency fluctuation;
● Access to the SWIFT code for international transactions;
● Ease in making transactions through Internet Banking;
● Availability of a banking channel for clients to receive resources in foreign currency;
● Planning the flux of payments (advancing the exchange closing, keeping the balance in the account for using when necessary).